HOLY RABIES, THANK YOU RACHANA @ Addicted to YA for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About Enya
- I chronically wear black and white to school. Can’t help it. I’m always wearing a variety of clothing but I always limit my wardrobe to monochromatic colors. Sometimes I throw in a few other colors like red, or grey, or violet – it all depends on availability and the time I allow myself to pick clothes for school.
- I’m a nerd. Not an extreme nerd but like a jack-of-all-trades nerd. I watch a lot of films and TV series, and I love reading at an excessive amount – when I’m not in a slump. I memorize movie lines and songs from musicals. I re-enact favorite scenes to myself when *I think* no one can see. It’s an all-encompassing lifestyle.
- I don’t always have the opportunity, but I love cooking and baking.
- In consequence of item four, I love to eat.
- And in addition to item five, it doesn’t show because I have ridiculous metabolism. I eat like a pig, but my skinny-fat body type doesn’t let it show until I sit down.
- I hoard journals. I think I have about three of them, and they’re all empty. Actually they have about 1-4 entries but they’re all for different purposes – one is for music and poetry, and the other two that I have serve as spare journals should I require a new one. But apparently, this does not stop me from buying or asking for new journals when I have the opportunity.
- And last but not the least, under no circumstances should you approach me if you’re not used to awkweirdness – I may be the reason why such a word exists.
Rachana @ Addicted to YA
Jasmine @ Jasmine Pearl Reads
Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales
Salwa @ Voguish Perusal
Dianne @ Oops! I Read A Book Again
Justine @ Bookwormaniac
Aimee @ Deadly Darlings
Bea @ Beatrice Learns to Read
Ely @ Tea and Titles
Anette @ Anette the Wicked
Jayvee @ Writer for Misfits
Aentee @ Read At Midnight
Rashika @ The Social Potato
Faye @ The Social Potato
I honestly don’t know how this works, but I nominated exactly 15 people even if I wanted to nominate more. So instead, I’ll tell you to check out this old blog post to check out other people’s blogs I really like from people who I think are lovely little humans in the reading community.
Until my next blog post,