New way to keep track of events for the coming week, apart from retyping it on two calendar apps, scribbling it on both an actual calendar and a journal – blog about the things. Because in my typical fashion I like to overthink and over-analyze, so why not over-schedule?
- September 24, Thursday – Eid al Adha (no class but I have a meeting for a project)
- September 25, Friday – No Class
- September 26, Saturday – “The Climate Injustice” Environmental Talk at 7:30 AM
- September 27, Sunday – SUNDAY
- September 28, Monday – Class, possible meeting again for project
- September 29, Tuesday – PRE-FIESTA, also Dentist Appointment
- September 30, Wednesday – ACTUAL FIESTA, and Open Mic Night @ Lola G Cafe: the Coffee Library, 5PM
Notice that prior to my local city’s annual tribute celebration to the Archangel Michael or Pista ni Senyor San Miguel, my rest days and work/school days are alternating and is, in my opinion, just the most inconvenient way to arrange events. At least you’ll know when I have some blog fodder or not for what remains of #BEDS.