I have biology prelims in a few hours and here are my thoughts and discoveries prior to the dreaded exam:
- Will start scheduling days that I make really good and visual notes twice a week. Maybe Wednesdays and Saturdays will be “Revise Notes” Days
- Sources have shared that the exam has 100 items, all of which are multiple choice questions.
- Prepare Crash Course videos on the subject matter. Save offline or when in doubt – download.
- Lola G Cafe is a place for hangouts, Sulen is for low-key and creativity-related activities and Mister Donut is the best place to study. The Office may be too busy, and at home – too many forms of temptation.
- Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
DURING (exam starts at 8AM)
- What do you mean “your exam room has been moved?”
- What do you mean “CON Hall, 4th floor of SET building?”
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN 4TH FLOOR
- Oh, okay so a lot of you familiar faces from high school are here.
- Pffffft Really? Chair-and-table scarcity on the day of a major exam?
- Okay, I paid Php 5.00 for a
flimsyfour-page test paper
- ONLY 86% OF THE EXAM WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE
- The parts of a nerve is “ABCD” backwards: Dendrites, Cell Body, Axon
- I shall do better on the Midterms