A few hours ago, my best friend Ada of Estranged Magic asked me a question from a sample writing prompt that simply asked:
“If you could have a dinner party with five people (living or dead, real or fictional), who would they be, and what would be on the menu?”
So to answer, I shall enumerate and include a specific dish I’d serve.
- Abraham Lincoln – will probably give him a plate of breakfast food because I can.
- James Cameron – something vegan. Will still give him some gelato if he lets me in on his film-making mindmap
- Alexander the Great – feast-worthy meat.
- Hannibal – the flesh of my enemies paired with Amarone
- William Owen Herondale – mince pie, for no significant reason, at all.
#BEDS or Blogging Every Day in September is a concept created by Ada of Estranged Magic in which we try to publish at least one blog post of any category or subject matter every day for the month of September.