For obvious reasons I decided to create study strategies, but at the risk of people becoming better than me I decided to publish my idea of a group study program instead of my own – kidding, the self-study still needs troubleshooting so I might try to upload the self-study sometime next week.
So think of it as a game and here are the rules:
◆ Version 1:
- Ensure the study space is clean and study-friendly. No booze, or rave music, obviously.
- Assign places for everyone involved in the study group that is significantly distanced from everyone where interaction is limited to talking in half-loud voices.
- Agree on a sanction should the rules be violated.
- Don’t disturb each other unless the inquiry is academic.
- If able to complete one hour study session without unnecessary interruptions and significant progress, reward with 30-40 minute break with each other.
◆ Version 2:
- Set a schedule that will accommodate the number of people and a desired amount of leisure time. Obviously, if you want to legit study then you don’t arrange a five-hour long happy time proportioned to one-hour study time.
- Take turns as to who goes first to take a happy time as everyone eslse studies until their turn.
Until such time I can manage to post something else,